Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!!! Welcome 2011!

Today is the day you have all been waiting for, and the day I have been nervous about!  Weigh in number one and pictures.  After the holidays I have officially weighed in at 151.4lbs.  While this isn't bad and well within the "healthy" weight range for my height it's not my goal weight.  My goal weight is 140 and I will keep posting weigh ins and pictures throughout my C25K journey in hopes that running and healthy eating will take me back down.  It has been a GREAT week so far!  The workouts are easy, but I was a runner before this... so I anticipate they will get harder.  Cross-training has been fun since it has been all "mommy and me" work outs.  The kids really enjoy being involved, and poor Ben gets so excited he has ran into the dumbbells more than once.  The best thing ever is coming up from a sit up and getting a big wet kiss!  Nothing like little kid slobber to make your work out awesome!  I have been thinking about getting him his own little weights as he always tries to steal mine. Also, my husband has been torturing me (I am a willing participant) with leg lifts; in an attempt to strengthen my tummy muscles and minimize my "pooch".  I hope everyone is having a FANTASTIC New Year!  Welcome 2011!  Let's take this year as our own and show anyone that has ever doubted us that we are capable of doing anything we set our minds to!

1 comment:

  1. keep up the good work Alura! You look beautiful! I will back you up on getting him some dumbells. Aiden always has to lift a few when we go to the gym. :)

    ReplyDelete