Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 5!

Today has been pretty good so far.  According to my husband I slept super hard, and I even slept through the baby crying.  I wonder why?!?! Lol I really needed it after a night of barely anything.  I got in my work out early, since the hubby is doing a squadron fun run today.  The poor guy isn't eating at his work BBQ and then  has to go run in formation.  He thinks he is being tortured, but once again I must say how PROUD I and of him.  We feel great and have tons of energy even without energy drinks or caffeine!  Oh I should also mention that other than our spark energy drink yesterday we have been doing this cleanse without caffeine and to be honest its not so bad! We were both totally addicted to it before and honestly I'm not sure we will need it after this cleanse.Talk about killing two birds with one stone!  That's all for now!  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment