Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 2!

Today is day two of the cleanse and I'm still feeling ok... although I miss my carbs :)  It's crazy how much of a carb freak I am!  Oh well it's just ten days and I only have 8 left, right?  When it comes to side effects I have only experienced headaches and muscle ache (but that is from changing my work out routine).  I must say after this it will be much easier going back to weight watchers!  On weight watchers I can have my cheese and carbs!  Don't get me wrong this cleanse is a breeze in comparison to any other I have tried.  Plus, it will be worth it to clean out my system and get my energy back.  I love the idea of a clean body and possibly getting rid of all my aches and pains.  It may sound silly, but we have started doing Wii Active!  I forgot how much fun it is to work out with my husband.  We laugh our way through it and we are really starting to bond again!  It is crazy what two kids in 1.5 yrs can do for your love life... time to get on it! lol!  I am married to a great guy, and sometimes when all you hear is screaming kids it's hard to remember why you fell in love in the first place... we are fixing it one step at a time.  That's it for now!  See ou tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment