Monday, February 21, 2011

The cleanse begins!

Today both my husband and I are starting a 10 day body cleanse.  It is a 10 day herbal  cleanse from advocare.com; our neighbor is a distributor.  I will be blogging EVERY day during this cleanse to let you know how I am feeling and any noticed side effects.  So far this morning we had to drink a fiber drink with a choice of citrus or peaches and cream; we chose peaches and cream.  It wasn't bad, but it's defiantly not something I would want to drink everyday! lol!  Our day will continue as normal with the exception of wheat, dairy, sugar, and fried products.  Our choices are basically fruit, vegetables, and lean proteins; the fruit is what I am excited about! The nice part about this cleanse is they don't expect you to live off of nasty drinks or supplements... you actually get to eat food!  I have packed on quite a few pounds lately with birthdays and fun celebrations, so my game plan is to not weigh myself until after the cleanse.  From there I will get back on the weight watchers boat and begin regular weigh ins!  With the cleanse both my hubby and I are going to add in some simple easy to do work outs.  His goal is to lose weight and bulk up and mine is to lose weight and tone up.  Hmmm maybe I should become a female body builder.  Sexy, RIGHT?!?  LOL!  No way... I'm just toning up.  My goal is to not only look great but FEEL great at my brothers wedding this summer!  I hope everyone is having a GREAT start to their week.  If you are interested in the products we are taking let me know.  I can get you my neighbors info and I know he would be glad to help.  That's all for now see you tomorrow!  

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to have the list of products that you're taking. Especially after this vacation and all the bad food we've been eating!

    ReplyDelete