Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 4!

Day four wasn't to bad, but I was exhausted from staying up with Lily all night.  The poor kids is getting four molars at once; she is one unhappy baby!  It was hard keeping motivation, because I was tired and grumpy... but I did it.  I just keep telling myself its only ten days!  Teething that saved me yesterday was an energy drink from Advocare called spark.  It was pink lemonade flavored and tasted great!  It is sugar free and has lots of vitamins and minerals in it, so it's pretty healthy. I think it honesty saved me for the day, because I was a walking zombie. The work out plan is going great and all my soreness is gone!  Yay for toned biceps and thighs!  My husband has actually lost over 6lbs already; he is super excited about it and I am so proud of him!  He really misses his fast food he poor guy.  Well that's it for day four!

No comments:

Post a Comment